Saturday, January 2, 2016

Here in 101.

Dear Mom,

So right now I am in Roi-et. Translated it is the number 101. The area here is great, there are amazing members who help all the time. My companion is just out of training, and he's so hardworking and Christlike. It's a trait I've seen that distinguishes the good missionaries from the great ones. I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It was, and still is, great here. We had a great ward Christmas party, and had a good time celebrating around the New Year, too. Most people only celebrate for New Years and not Christmas, but it was great spreading the Christmas cheer. I feel like everywhere we go, no matter the time or place, we can spread cheer because we have the message of great hope.

This past week was marked with miracles and blessings. As far as the work, we met with many investigators and many of which also have dates for baptism. We also had four baptisms just this past Sunday. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary and declare the Gospel. One large miracle that I think we've seen is a good increase in the number of other lessons we've received and success in invited. We have so many potentials to work with that I feel like the Lord is definitely constantly sending people our way and putting people in our path who are ready for the Gospel. We talk to and invite hundreds of people a day, some of those give us their phone numbers, a few of them actually meet with us, and of those a few really progress.

I have not much to say other than I love being a missionary, I love the Lord, I love Heavenly Father, I love you, and I love the Thai people.

-- 

ขอแสดงความนับถือ,                                           Sincerely,
เอ็ลเดอร์ ซัน                                                        Elder Sun
ผู้สอนศาสนา                                                                 Missionary 
ศาสนจักรของพระเยซูคริสต์แห่งวิสุทธิชนยุคสุดท้าย         The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
คณะเผยแผ่ กรุงเทพฯ, ประเทศไทย                                   Bangkok, Thailand Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment