Monday, March 9, 2015

3-8-15

Mom,

Thanks for the updates! When the weather gets nicer over there, the weather will get scorching here. Haha.

There are so many things that have happened that I've never mentioned. On Thursday, we had transfers, too, and I'm still in my greenie area. I feel so blessed to get to stay. I'm so excited for what I'll get to do next. Last transfer, I didn't do a whole lot - I was still in my 12 weeks of training. Now it feels like I'm going to have to do a lot. We have RC's and Investigators that I now have to look after especially and I don't quite feel up to it. Yikes! I want everyone to come into the church, stay active, and head to the temple, but I'm the only one there for them. With the Lord's help, I know it'll all work out.

On Monday, we went to a rare/secret fabric store and picked out some cool fabric to make ties out of. We also found out who would be staying. E.Suphan, Lodwick, and S. Herrmann would be leaving. This last week, we've met with nearly all of our RC's and investigators one last time to tell them to keep coming to church, to keep learning, and that I would stay and look after them. We woke up early on Tuesday to renew my visa, had district meeting, and taught english class. We visited the Pakistani family again and spent some time packing. My new companion is Elder Luker and Elder Bingham's new companion is Elder Christiansen who only has two transfers left of his mission!. Sister Hatch is training a new missionary, too. Our district is so, so young!

We've been taking it really slow the past couple of days-we've played life, worked on family books, not much - but tomorrow we're going to jump head in! We're going to focus even more on families and try to really see families become complete. We had sports night and a pretty good Sunday. Each new transfer is almost like a new beginning, except I didn't move so yea...We had district dinner again, too.

That's really about it,

Elder ดวงอาทีตย์

No comments:

Post a Comment