Monday, April 20, 2015

4-20-15 Part 2

I forgot to mention two things. 1) out here in the Isaan there are five languages...Lao, Cambodian, Isaan, Thai, and something called Suay. Wish me luck with working with all of that. Haha. 2) Also, I'm especially worried and anxiously about Bangna because we white washed out (both companions in the companionship left) and new people white washed in. I'm worried for all of the RC's, investigators, and people there. I just want to say that at the moment right now, the transition has been decently rough for me with leaving my old area. It's not that I don't like my new area or that there aren't great people here too, but I just miss Bangna so much. Just thought I'd let you know. I know that no matter where we are, there is work to do and it is the Lord's work. I'm exciting to have a new experience and see the branch here grow. There's not much to say. We whitewashed in and don't know the area so that's rough too, but it's just something to really help me focus on the work when there's lots to be done/to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment