Sunday, April 12, 2015

4-4-15 Easter! Received 4-12-15

Mom,

Sorry I haven't emailed in a while, the email service has been weird lately. So much awesome stuff has happened! Easter, Conference, Songkhran (New years). The posts on Facebook were from members. You probably wouldn't be able to find the Facebook page unless you search for วอร์ด บางนา. The "river". We pull up our pant legs and wear sandals. We've had to cross it a few times now. Luckily, just as we were leaving one day, a taxi pulled right up. I loved General Conference so much! When the temple in Thailand was first announced, a member called us at like 11pm and we were so excited. We called everyone, sent out texts and I couldn't sleep at all! It's so exciting!! I'm also so excited for Diana! That's by far one of the highlights of my life so far! The highlights of recent events here in Thailand have been the two people we've seen baptized this transfer. Brother Pong and Brother Chai! They are both so nice and awesome!

Today is Songkran. We will go out and play with water and get very wet. Because it's such a big holiday, we have to stay confined at the church on Tuesday and Wednesday. Also, I am moving from Bangna on Thursday. I am so so so sad to be moving, but I'm also excited to be going somewhere new to have some new great experiences. I'm excited for what the future has in store and I know that all of the experiences I've had so far have prepared me for whatever the Lord has need of me. All of the things we go through in this stage of life will prepare us for the future in the service of the Lord and for our families in the future. All things will work out for our benefit. In the end, all of the experiences we have in this life will ultimately help prepare us for the life to come. I know that God's plan for all of His children is divine and I can add my testimony to everything that we've heard at conference (for us it was just yesterday)

Elder Sun

This email is short because I'm pretty sure if I don't send it now, emailing might stop working before I can send it and I won't be able to send another.

No comments:

Post a Comment