Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday #2 in Surin

Dear Mom,

It's actually not too bad in Surin. It is quite hot, some say it's going to be hotter next month, but it has already rained quite a lot so I'm sure it'll be a fun rainy season. I'm excited. I don't have a lot to say. I read Sister Sun's email and that actually made my day and brightened my hopes. I'm never very poetic in my writing, but I know that the Lord gives us weakness so that we may know that it is through His grace and power that we can do all things. No matter what temptations, struggles, challenges, or trials we face, the Lord suffered for it all and has felt all of our pains before. We can rely on Him and be able to overcome all of these things. We must have faith in the Lord for it is all up to Him, and we must work hard as if it is all up to us.

Bangna is my home in Thailand. Boise will always be my Earthly home, and our home in heaven will always be the goal.

Elder Sun


Here is a link to a video from Songkran that I forgot to attach last week. I'm in it once or twice, but most of the people in it are from Bangna.

Also, I attached the english question that I referenced to last week but forgot to attach. Also a rainy day and the church's dog :). Oh, and I think I also forgot to mention that this region has like five different languages and the members are also trying to teach me Mandarin because I'm half Taiwanese. Any pointers/tips/vocab appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment