Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello Mom



Dear Mom,

Elder Wager is 12 weeks younger in the mission than me. I only cooked a few simple things at the restaurant and I also have no idea what kinds of trees there are in Thailand - just that there are a lot of them and some even have fruit that you can usually eat. I'm so excited for Sabrina and it'll be great to her about how it is in Japan.

This week the thing that was the most exciting is that I have child. He's super awesome, a tremendous example, and actually is going on a mission to Ogden, Utah on the 21st of July. I'm training him for a transfer before he leaves and to be honest, he's actually training me. He's teaching me so much and is such a great example of Christ. He's older than me, looks younger than me, and has the spiritual maturity far beyond his age. He's so handsome, takes after his father. He has an amazing conversion story and just last transfer, nearly all of his family members were baptized! He loves to cook - is really good at it, and is a bundle of fun. Last Saturday, I learned my companion, Elder Kettavong was moving and on Thursday we went back over to Bangkok and that's where I met my new companion - Brother Off/Elder Sangsuwan. He's not yet set apart and is on a mini mission with me for a transfer. He's got such great passion and fire. I'll for sure learn a lot - already have.

The RC of mine is still having a hard time at this time, and I just hope she stays strong and relies on Christ. In life, we will for sure face challenges and struggles, and as PMG says there is often a "wall of faith that everyone faces and there we must make our stand". 

Thanks for the scriptures and updates. Next week, our area is going to become a stake. The third in Thailand! It's so exciting! On Thursday, we'll be traveling a few hours over to Ubon for stake conference and zone training. We'll get back Sunday night and I'm sure it'll be another unusual/interesting week summary next Monday.

Elder Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment