Monday, June 29, 2015

This Week: A week of miracles

My ability to explain miracles and stories is similar to Nephi's when he says the Lord hasn't made him mighty in writing. I can't adequately describe how I think and how I feel about the miracles that we've seen the last week. With the story of what happened to the group of people that got in an accident, I was extremely surprised and shocked. I felt much sympathy and afterwards when I heard about them praying, what they actually felt, their desire to keep learning and be baptized, I am just still at a loss of words. Just know that that is a truly amazing story that I'm sure if I knew Thai better I could relay it better.


ขอแสดงความนับถือ,                                           Sincerely,
เอ็ลเดอร์ ซัน                                                        Elder Sun
ผู้สอนศาสนา                                                                 Missionary 
ศาสนจักรของพระเยซูคริสต์แห่งวิสุทธิชนยุคสุดท้าย         The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
คณะเผยแผ่ กรุงเทพฯ, ประเทศไทย                                   Bangkok, Thailand Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment