Monday, June 1, 2015

This week, another one in Surin.

Hello Mom!

So I'm staying in Surin another transfer. Elder Daybell left and a rather new missionary Elder Wager replaced him. This week, things are okay. We have three investigators that are ready to be baptized this Sunday. I've realized that the more we focus on what we can do, thinking what more we can do to work hard and to do are part, the more happiness we have and the easier it is to keep doing what we need to do.

Sorry I haven't written much at all this week. I have far too much to write about to even think about what to write. I'll see what I can do later.

Elder Sun

When Elder Daybell left, we helped a member work at her restaurant.

I wore my gold tie on the 30th. My companion forgot his tag.

We also helped clear a field.

No comments:

Post a Comment