Monday, October 19, 2015

This Week...

Dear Mom,

Oh! How I love being a missionary. Every day is literally bursting with miracles, tender mercies, life changing and faith building experiences. I've recently 'rededicated' myself to thinking positively. It does wonders for the soul.

We may not be able to change who we are, but every weakness that we have can be overcome and made into a strength through the Atonement. I often catch myself thinking, or saying negative things. I've been working on immediately replacing those thoughts and saying positive things instead.

This past week was awesome. We also had another baptism and a confirmation this past Sunday. It was great to see, for sure. The person baptized has come a long way and they said how they felt just full of joy and happiness when they were baptized.

I was pretty sick the past few days to the point where Sister Seppi said I had to stay home and rest for a day. It was a good opportunity to sit and reflect on the past week.

Mission Tour was when a member of the 70 came and visited us. We traveled to khonkaen and received some training from him and President Johnson. It was an amazing opportunity and we also received new phones. This week we'll have have MLC training and get to go off on switch offs with our zone leaders.

Sometimes I still find it difficult to balance being a 'leader' and also humble. I just try to rely on the Spirit and do what's right.

I'm not one with words and there is a lot to do, so I'll suffice it to say that I will try to write more next week.

Elder Sun

-- 

ขอแสดงความนับถือ,                                           Sincerely,
เอ็ลเดอร์ ซัน                                                        Elder Sun
ผู้สอนศาสนา                                                                 Missionary 
ศาสนจักรของพระเยซูคริสต์แห่งวิสุทธิชนยุคสุดท้าย         The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
คณะเผยแผ่ กรุงเทพฯ, ประเทศไทย                                   Bangkok, Thailand Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment